Frequently Asked Questions
Mind Maps are memory friendly with its free flow design, colors, and images. They allow easy capture, dynamic editing, and fast information retrieval. Also they are time saving when it comes to studying since one Mind Map can have information equivalent to 10 or more pages written in linear way
Everywhere. You can use it for studying or work purposes, and you can use for personal purposes.
Studying: summarizing topics, taking notes in lectures, and exams revisions
Work: planning a project, taking notes in a meeting, preparing a presentation or a speech, problem solving
Personal: planning your wedding, vacation, identifying your goals, etc
Totally. I’ve been using them for 5 years now and aren’t going to quit on them soon !
95% of the time, and the remaining 5% I use the traditional linear way
Get in touch with me or watch this video: Mind Mapping Tutorial: How to make Effective Mind maps for Studying, working, living
If you still want to know more about Mind Maps an Mind Mapping, then get in touch